Good reasons to choose fiber optic cables
Are you puzzled with the cable network type that you should install, then without any hesitation use fiber optic cables. Considering its growing demand and plentiful benefits, we at Integrated System Installers offer these cables at the best industry rates. Despite being a little more expensive than copper cables it is the right choice as it offers best in class cable infrastructure solution. The areas that we serve include the different parts of Arvada, Boulder, Cheyenne, Denver, Fort Collins, Inglewood CO, and Littleton.
Why choose these cables?
- First and foremost its transmission is faster. Although it does not travel at the same speed as that of light, but comes quite close to it. In fact, it is only 30% slower
- Secondly, its transmission causes less attenuation. While traveling through a long distance, these cables have less signal power which is known as low attenuation. It can travel amid 984.2 ft up to 24.8 miles
- Thirdly, these cables are indeed impervious to EMI- Copper wires that are not installed properly will generate electromagnetic currents which may interfere with the other wires creating havoc on the network. Unlike copper cables, the fiber optic cables will not conduct electricity
- Fourthly, light will not catch fire- the best part about installing these cables is that it will by no means be a fire hazard. It is owing to the fact that as they do not generate EMI naturally there will not be any electric current passing through the core
- Last but not the least, it does not break easily- Which means you can keep your worries at bay regarding replacing it as frequently as that of copper wire. Despite being made of glass, the wires made of copper are more susceptible to damage compared to a fiber optic cable
With so much of benefits and much more are you still thinking? Hurry install these cables today. To know more call us today.